The materials used in most of our jewellery are gold and silver plated zinc and copper and cubic zirconia. Therefore, it is so important, as with all jewellery that you take great care of it. This includes:
- Keep out of contact with water – do not wear your jewellery in showers or baths, swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms or jacuzzis etc.
- Apply your perfume and lotions before you put your jewellery on.
- Avoid sleeping in your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when carrying out exercise to avoid natural sweat coming into contact with your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in a safe, clean, dry place out of direct sunlight when not wearing it.
- Use a cloth to wipe your jewellery after each wear to remove makeup, perfume, oils and/or after exposure to steam.